Ps HW3

 

  1. Kirby Jenner's Instagram: @kirbyjenner

Upon scrolling through Kirby Jenner's Instagram feed, I stumbled upon an image that immediately caught my attention. The complexity of this particular photo makes it challenging to envision oneself seamlessly integrated into the scene. From the intricate details of the background to the impeccable lighting, every element seems meticulously crafted. Attempting to Photoshop oneself into such a masterpiece would undoubtedly require immense skill and patience.



Average Rob's Instagram: @averagerob


As I explored Average Rob's Instagram profile, I encountered an image that sparked inspiration for my ongoing "Somewhere" project. The photo depicts a mundane yet relatable scenario, offering a glimpse into the everyday lives of ordinary people. This simplicity is what makes the image so com




pelling, as it encourages viewers to reflect on their own experiences and find beauty in the ordinary. Incorporating similar themes into my project could evoke a sense of nostalgia and familiarity among audiences.

  1. Bored Panda - Photoshop Troll by James Fridman: Funny Photoshop Troll
  2. Funny-photoshop-troll-james-fridman

In my quest for creative inspiration, I stumbled upon a series of images by Photoshop wizard James Fridman that left me chuckling. His playful manipulation of photos demonstrates both technical prowess and a wicked sense of humor. From absurd requests to clever interpretations, each Photoshop creation tells a story and elicits laughter. Fridman's work serves as a reminder not to take life too seriously and to embrace the whimsical side of creativity.

  1. Bored Panda - The Reality Behind Photography: Illusion to Recreate

Exploring the illusionary realm of photography, I stumbled upon an image that intrigued me. The juxtaposition of reality and perception depicted in this photograph challenges conventional notions of space and dimension. Recreating such an illusion could offer a unique perspective on the complexities of human perception and the art of visual storytelling. By playing with perspective and manipulating elements within the frame, I could craft a narrative that blurs the line between reality and imagination.


Reality Behind Photography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Anim HW1