Calligramme


I decided to do a camera because I love taking pictures and I feel like it is a big part of my life, as will be in 20 years. I used the pen tool to trace the shape of the camera and then the text tool to copy my letter into the camera. I put the text behind the shape and used envelope distortion to make the top object. 

Dear Future Self,

I hope you are well, surrounded by love, and leading a happy, fulfilling life as I write this letter. I'm amazed at how much time has passed as I sit down to write to you. Two decades have gone by since I wrote these words when I was a 20-year-old girl with big goals and hopes. It seems unreal. Above everything, I sincerely hope you have taken the time to enjoy the ride. Life is precious. Accept the lessons that every moment has to teach you since they help to shape who you become. I hope you haven't lost your sense of awe. I'm interested about where you've gone in life, the experiences you've had, and the people who have grown to be treasured friends.  Have you ventured into areas of the world that previously appeared distant and unknown?  Have you interacted with somebody who has permanently changed your heart? I hope that following your passions has brought you fulfillment in what you do.  I hope you have a sense of purpose every morning, whether that reason is pursuing your business dreams, excelling in your chosen field, or giving your time to a cause that matters to you. Recall the thrill and passion that initially inspired you to pursue your goals. I also have a special place in my heart for my family. I hope you've raised a family that is a constant source of love, humor, and support. The genuine treasures of life are the times spent with those you love, therefore cherish them. As these relationships are the cornerstone of a meaningful life, never forget to show your gratitude and affection on a regular basis. Regarding your own growth, I hope you have kept growing and learning. Life is a never-ending voyage of self-discovery, with new growth chances presented by every stage. Think back on your past experiences, acknowledge your successes, and practice self-compassion when facing difficulties. It's acceptable to not know everything; being open to learning and adapting is what counts most. Finally, remember to look after yourself. Take care of your mental, emotional, and physical health. Even though life can be difficult at times, never forget your resilience. Prioritize your health, spend time reflecting on yourself, and partake in enjoyable activities. Travel and take a lot of photos!

Love,

Mikela



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Anim HW1